What is Local SEO?
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your website to can gain higher local search rankings. Approximately one-third of searches are local. If we look at keyword searches performed locally without including geo-targeted keywords, the number of local searcher is about fifty percent.
We Will Determine an SEO Strategy for You
Let Digital Shift Media develop the ideal strategy for you. By focusing on the needs and search queries of your local customer we can drive local sales with local customers. To do this we first need to understand your local target audience. We work with you to hone in on:
- your specific local camping audience
- the keywords that your local audience is using
- a digital strategy to engage your local audience
Here are some steps we recommend you take to help with Local SEO
Local SEO is enhanced when local directories and data is organized and managed by you or someone at your company. For starters we recommend the following:
Google Plus Page
- Claim Your Google+ Page
- Complete the Google+ profile and upload high quality photos
- Encourage your customers to write reviews on your Google+ Page
- Claim your business on Yelp!
- Update and upload high-quality pictures
- Get reviews on Yelp!
In addition, it is good practice to manually sign up for reputable local directories. Contact us for more details.